Monday, September 15, 2008

SUMMING UP.

Hey all! As some of you had heard I had my amp and two guitars stolen when I went on my first road trip with the Kites. The story is pretty much exhausted at this point. Thank you for all the kind comments guys. It made me feel better. I've recently acquired another Jaguar from Jack at Future Music. I know it will never replace my beloved modded CIJ Jaguar but it's not the gear, it's the player! I'm in need of an amp as well. The fucking fucks also got my Fender Twin Reverb that was also modded. Sooooo, now I have my sights on a Fender Showman. The research I've done tells me it's basically a Twin sans the reverb. I tried one out at Future and it's a pretty rad, ballsy clean tone amp! I can just get a Holy Grail for reverb if need be. That's pretty much it. I want to do some mods to my Jag, money permitting. I'm not gonna go nuts but we shall see. I want to take out the Seymour Duncan humbuckers that are in there and put in the Duncan Vintage Jag pickups I had in my old one. Also put a black pick guard on there. Depending on how the tremolo system holds up, I'll put an American trem in there. Then the big one, ordering a neck from Warmoth with blocks and binding. It will go from this,

to this.

We will see how it all goes. Until next time!

No comments: