Monday, March 24, 2008

IM REALLY NOT INTO THIS





Day one of my spring break and Im a big fan of the KTLA morning news broadcast. We'll now they have this new format with the three hotties of the cast. And so they are going for a "View" type thing and I dont like it! It was great before. It was relaxed and the guest would just hang. Now Kriski,Rueben and the other dude are gone. People just like to fuck with things that work. I used to watch many years ago the channel 11 morning news. When it started Steve Edwards would sit in this little arm chair and do the stories in front of a big screen and do the stories from there. The annoying vixen and the frog in the throat chick didnt come in till later. As I watch this broadcast it just leaves me with the question where is my beloved Sara Purcell??

No comments: