Sunday, March 23, 2008

HEY! JESUS MADE IT BACK!!


Happy Easter all! Well the Die Rockers Die show was fucking heavy. It was a this veeeeerryy small place called L'Keg. I guess the EchoPlex is around the Corner from there. It was my first time seeing them and it floored me. I caught the last bit of The Rolling Blackouts. Their drummer is a fucking monster! Great band. So it was nice to see all the mutuals, Healthies,Manhattans,Broken kilo's, Don, Hollows, Transmissions, National Treasure. I forgot the camera so no pics. After all that rad we went to Rudy and Graham's Black Diamond Party. First of all, its fucking packed! If you havent been to a party there, its kinda like Mount Washington's own Studio 54.
But my other take on it was the whole mall part of Dawn of the Dead. Going out of the "VIP" room for a smoke was a pain in the ol balloon knot. Very cool and very drunk zombies just out having a good time. And Im not going to lie, I was one of those zombies too.....

1 comment:

scumfactor said...

Cool blog Gabe. I jammed with Oliver from DRD a few times a few years back. He's a good guy. Made some great sounds in his geetar.

(It's Ben, by the way. You're former drummer from the band formerly known at Stanton.)