Friday, November 19, 2010

New post!!

Been some time since my last post. Tell you the truth I just forgot my password and username. And me being a lazy bastard, I just couldn't be bothered with it! But I'm inspired I suppose. Aside from family health problems(me included)and other things that has occurred my music has not suffered. Keeping busy and so on. So with that update we move right along. Yesterday I finally went to check out this cemetery by my work. Very odd one too, because it doesn't belong to anyone other than the people buried there. Here is the only info I found about it. From Findagrave.com(ha!)
Cemetery notes and/or description:
Founded in 1896 by a colony of German Baptists known as “Dunkers” (due to their method of baptism). In 1972, the Dunkers moved to Modesto. At one point the Bible Missionary Church owned and maintained the cemetery, but as of 2005, the church had been torn down and ownership of the cemetery is unclear. As of October 2009, the California Cemetery & Funeral Bureau has no record of a Certificate of Authority (Cemetery) on their database.

Cue spooky Theremin music. I remember the church that was in front of it. I'd always see it on our way to Kmart to jump on that Blue Light Special. Now for some pics!





No comments: