Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The 09/10 school year update.

Yes last post was in June. A lot has occurred. some things worth mentioning, most not. On the band front Black Kites met it's demise this Summer. It ended in a sad and hopeful manner. All luck goes out to all involved. I was playing with friends for a B-day party back in early August. It was fun,intense and drenched in booze the whole night. So now I've been recording music for a band that is not yet off the ground. The name Lost Lake caught my eye after a very nice gent from a gear forum I frequent posted it in a title of a thread he started. Well after a very fast vacation and a couple of practices its been proven that there is some potential. Again this is just to update the blog. It's going to be a goal of mine to keep it up more than I have. So to tide you over till the next post here's a link!

No comments: