Thursday, December 4, 2008

BLACK AND WHITE KITES. SPACELAND!!!!

I have been really lazy with the new post's but that's how It goes. I'm posting pics of the night we played Spaceland.As we are setting up the sound guy looked very fammiliar.I asked him if he was in a band called Friends in the mountains. He says yes so that's our good omen for the show. He used to work at a record store in Whittier and we had mutual good friends. Very nice guy. He did a great job with the bands stage mix and for once Evy was not screaming and keys were not buried under mounds of fuzz,bass and perccusion. The turn out was great too. We had a lot of people show up. For being the opener we had a lot of bodies in there. The set went fast but a good feeling was shared on stage and smiles were finally cracked! It was fun and you should have been there.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed u guys bro. I had a good time hanging out with u,Darlene and Alex afterwards. -Anthony