Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EARTHQUAKE AND RUSSIAN COSMONAUTS!

You know you cant go about your morning without having a giant plate of earth move. I was making breakfast and WHAM! my house felt like big invisible hands just shoved it. Pepper and nude(the cats)scram as fast as they can and I'm shitting myself in a doorway. Turns out it was only a 5.4. It was just the surprise of it that was creepy.
So now on to the birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG GANNON!!! Once Aztec Camera member and 5th member of The Smiths. I was watching this doc called "Inside The Smiths" and I was waiting for theme to talk about Craig,they didn't. So then I go thought the extra bits and they have a section with him talking about his time with the band. In his interview he mentions his birthday,July 29 Weird coincidence. Here is some classic CG..


And finally that ever loveable band The Hectors have put out a great new video for their song "Carol and Sanford". It's a fun, cool video about these Russian cosmonauts who are in a band and they got a gig on Mars??? How did they manage that? Did Scott Sterling set that up? Is it a KXLU fundraiser?? At any rate, it's awesome so check it out. Oh and by the way, all I have to say is "cameo" *wink.......

No comments: