Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MINI TOUR REPORT.

So the shows went great! The road was kind to us but the gas to fuel our beast van was not too forgiving. I guess for a little three day'er it was fairly calm. The booze intake wasnt too high(cant say the same for the mid-grade mexican shwag). My favorite night was The Beauty Bar. The place was cool and the people were very friendly. We played with a band called Team Abraham and they're so good! Real nice guys. Check them out on Myspace. The rest of the nights went fine. After our night our night in Oxnard we had breakfast in Merced called The Cinema Cafe. This place has thee best hashbrowns ever!! It was really good. I wish i had my camera at the time. Well we pressed on and finished and made it home. I'll let the pics speak for themselves....



These next pics are from Oxnard then Modesto.







No comments: